This article is based on a study funded by the Israeli Ministry of Education. The authors thankfully acknowledge colleagues Ron Astor, Mona Khoury-Kassabri, and Shalhevet Attar-Schwartz, as well as students and schools that participated in the study.
Perceptions of Teachers’ Support, Safety, and Absence From School Because of Fear Among Victims, Bullies, and Bully-Victims
Article first published online: 13 JAN 2012
© 2012 American Orthopsychiatric Association
American Journal of Orthopsychiatry
Volume 82, Issue 1, pages 67–74, January 2012
How to Cite
Berkowitz, R. and Benbenishty, R. (2012), Perceptions of Teachers’ Support, Safety, and Absence From School Because of Fear Among Victims, Bullies, and Bully-Victims. American Journal of Orthopsychiatry, 82: 67–74. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-0025.2011.01132.x
- Issue published online: 13 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 13 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!