This article is based on a study funded by the Israeli Ministry of Education. The authors thankfully acknowledge colleagues Ron Astor, Mona Khoury-Kassabri, and Shalhevet Attar-Schwartz, as well as students and schools that participated in the study.
Perceptions of Teachers’ Support, Safety, and Absence From School Because of Fear Among Victims, Bullies, and Bully-Victims
Version of Record online: 13 JAN 2012
© 2012 American Orthopsychiatric Association
American Journal of Orthopsychiatry
Volume 82, Issue 1, pages 67–74, January 2012
How to Cite
Berkowitz, R. and Benbenishty, R. (2012), Perceptions of Teachers’ Support, Safety, and Absence From School Because of Fear Among Victims, Bullies, and Bully-Victims. American Journal of Orthopsychiatry, 82: 67–74. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-0025.2011.01132.x
- Issue online: 13 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 13 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!