This research was supported by grants from the National Institute of Mental Health (MH078995: PI Lambert; K01 MH68619: PI Boyd; MH057005: PI Ialongo) and the National Institute on Drug Abuse (DA011796: PI Ialongo). The authors thank the youth, parents, and teachers who participated in this research.
Relationship Proximity to Victims of Witnessed Community Violence: Associations With Adolescent Internalizing and Externalizing Behaviors
Article first published online: 13 JAN 2012
© 2012 American Orthopsychiatric Association
American Journal of Orthopsychiatry
Volume 82, Issue 1, pages 1–9, January 2012
How to Cite
Lambert, S. F., Boyd, R. C., Cammack, N. L. and Ialongo, N. S. (2012), Relationship Proximity to Victims of Witnessed Community Violence: Associations With Adolescent Internalizing and Externalizing Behaviors. American Journal of Orthopsychiatry, 82: 1–9. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-0025.2011.01135.x
- Issue published online: 13 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 13 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.