This research was supported by grants from the National Institute of Mental Health (MH078995: PI Lambert; K01 MH68619: PI Boyd; MH057005: PI Ialongo) and the National Institute on Drug Abuse (DA011796: PI Ialongo). The authors thank the youth, parents, and teachers who participated in this research.
Relationship Proximity to Victims of Witnessed Community Violence: Associations With Adolescent Internalizing and Externalizing Behaviors
Version of Record online: 13 JAN 2012
© 2012 American Orthopsychiatric Association
American Journal of Orthopsychiatry
Volume 82, Issue 1, pages 1–9, January 2012
How to Cite
Lambert, S. F., Boyd, R. C., Cammack, N. L. and Ialongo, N. S. (2012), Relationship Proximity to Victims of Witnessed Community Violence: Associations With Adolescent Internalizing and Externalizing Behaviors. American Journal of Orthopsychiatry, 82: 1–9. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-0025.2011.01135.x
- Issue online: 13 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 13 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!