The writing of this article was supported by grant DA012140-05 from the National Institute on Drug Abuse and 1 R01AA017188-01 from the National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism. The contribution of John W. Toumbourou was supported as well by a Senior Research Fellowship from the Victorian Health Promotion Foundation. The content of this article is solely the responsibility of the authors and does not necessarily represent the official views of the funding agencies.
Predictors and Responses to the Growth in Physical Violence During Adolescence: A Comparison of Students in Washington State and Victoria, Australia
Version of Record online: 13 JAN 2012
© 2012 American Orthopsychiatric Association
American Journal of Orthopsychiatry
Volume 82, Issue 1, pages 41–49, January 2012
How to Cite
Herrenkohl, T. I., Hemphill, S. A., Mason, W. A., Toumbourou, J. W. and Catalano, R. F. (2012), Predictors and Responses to the Growth in Physical Violence During Adolescence: A Comparison of Students in Washington State and Victoria, Australia. American Journal of Orthopsychiatry, 82: 41–49. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-0025.2011.01139.x
- Issue online: 13 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 13 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!