This article is based on a traditional academic manuscript (inclusive of detailed statements of procedures and findings). That report is available at http://aoatoday.com/ajo-background.php.
‘I Hold on to My Teddy Bear Really Tight’: Children’s Experiences When They Are Home Alone
Article first published online: 13 JAN 2012
© 2012 American Orthopsychiatric Association
American Journal of Orthopsychiatry
Volume 82, Issue 1, pages 97–103, January 2012
How to Cite
Ruiz-Casares, M., Rousseau, C., Currie, J. L. and Heymann, J. (2012), ‘I Hold on to My Teddy Bear Really Tight’: Children’s Experiences When They Are Home Alone. American Journal of Orthopsychiatry, 82: 97–103. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-0025.2011.01141.x
- Issue published online: 13 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 13 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.