This article is based on a traditional academic manuscript (inclusive of detailed statements of procedures and findings). That report is available at http://aoatoday.com/ajo-background.php.
‘I Hold on to My Teddy Bear Really Tight’: Children’s Experiences When They Are Home Alone
Version of Record online: 13 JAN 2012
© 2012 American Orthopsychiatric Association
American Journal of Orthopsychiatry
Volume 82, Issue 1, pages 97–103, January 2012
How to Cite
Ruiz-Casares, M., Rousseau, C., Currie, J. L. and Heymann, J. (2012), ‘I Hold on to My Teddy Bear Really Tight’: Children’s Experiences When They Are Home Alone. American Journal of Orthopsychiatry, 82: 97–103. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-0025.2011.01141.x
- Issue online: 13 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 13 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.