The Psychiatric Patient Advocate Office does not speak on behalf of the Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care, Ontario.
Advocacy: Critical Component in a Comprehensive Mental Health System
Version of Record online: 13 JAN 2012
© 2012 American Orthopsychiatric Association
American Journal of Orthopsychiatry
Volume 82, Issue 1, pages 115–120, January 2012
How to Cite
Stylianos, S. and Kehyayan, V. (2012), Advocacy: Critical Component in a Comprehensive Mental Health System. American Journal of Orthopsychiatry, 82: 115–120. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-0025.2011.01143.x
- Issue online: 13 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 13 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.