The first wave of the Israeli component of the Survey of Health, Ageing, and Retirement in Europe was funded by the U.S. National Institute on Aging (R21AG2516901), by the German–Israeli Foundation for Scientific Research and Development (GIF), and by the National Insurance Institute of Israel.
Potentially Traumatic Events at Different Points in the Life Span and Mental Health: Findings From SHARE-Israel
Article first published online: 16 APR 2012
© 2012 American Orthopsychiatric Association
American Journal of Orthopsychiatry
Volume 82, Issue 2, pages 251–259, April 2012
How to Cite
Shrira, A., Shmotkin, D. and Litwin, H. (2012), Potentially Traumatic Events at Different Points in the Life Span and Mental Health: Findings From SHARE-Israel. American Journal of Orthopsychiatry, 82: 251–259. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-0025.2012.01149.x
- Issue published online: 16 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 16 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.