The authors thank Reese Minshew, Tanya Erazo, and the staff of The Trauma Center for their contributions to this article. The writing of this article was supported by funding from The Affective Neuroscience Foundation.
Understanding Interpersonal Trauma in Children: Why We Need a Developmentally Appropriate Trauma Diagnosis
Article first published online: 16 APR 2012
© 2012 American Orthopsychiatric Association
American Journal of Orthopsychiatry
Volume 82, Issue 2, pages 187–200, April 2012
How to Cite
D’Andrea, W., Ford, J., Stolbach, B., Spinazzola, J. and van der Kolk, B. A. (2012), Understanding Interpersonal Trauma in Children: Why We Need a Developmentally Appropriate Trauma Diagnosis. American Journal of Orthopsychiatry, 82: 187–200. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-0025.2012.01154.x
- Issue published online: 16 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 16 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!