This article was prepared for and reviewed by the American Orthopsychiatric Association Task Force on Family Homelessness.
Promoting Positive Parenting in the Context of Homelessness
Article first published online: 12 AUG 2012
© 2012 American Orthopsychiatric Association
American Journal of Orthopsychiatry
Volume 82, Issue 3, pages 402–412, July 2012
How to Cite
Perlman, S., Cowan, B., Gewirtz, A., Haskett, M. and Stokes, L. (2012), Promoting Positive Parenting in the Context of Homelessness. American Journal of Orthopsychiatry, 82: 402–412. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-0025.2012.01158.x
The authors thank the members of the APA Interdivisional Task Force on Supporting Positive Parenting in the Context of Homelessness for their thoughtful feedback, with special thanks extended to BraVada Garrett-Akinsanya, Karen Hudson, and Joe Willard.
- Issue published online: 12 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 12 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.