This research was supported by a grant from the National Institute of Mental Health (ROI MH084903). The authors thank the study participants for sharing their lives and stories.
Life Course Adversity in the Lives of Formerly Homeless Persons With Serious Mental Illness: Context and Meaning
Article first published online: 12 AUG 2012
© 2012 American Orthopsychiatric Association
American Journal of Orthopsychiatry
Volume 82, Issue 3, pages 421–430, July 2012
How to Cite
Padgett, D. K., Smith, B. T., Henwood, B. F. and Tiderington, E. (2012), Life Course Adversity in the Lives of Formerly Homeless Persons With Serious Mental Illness: Context and Meaning. American Journal of Orthopsychiatry, 82: 421–430. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-0025.2012.01159.x
- Issue published online: 12 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 12 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!