This article was prepared for and reviewed by the American Orthopsychiatric Association Task Force on Family Homelessness.
Understanding the Ecology and Development of Children and Families Experiencing Homelessness: Implications for Practice, Supportive Services, and Policy
Article first published online: 12 AUG 2012
© 2012 American Orthopsychiatric Association
American Journal of Orthopsychiatry
Volume 82, Issue 3, pages 389–401, July 2012
How to Cite
Kilmer, R. P., Cook, J. R., Crusto, C., Strater, K. P. and Haber, M. G. (2012), Understanding the Ecology and Development of Children and Families Experiencing Homelessness: Implications for Practice, Supportive Services, and Policy. American Journal of Orthopsychiatry, 82: 389–401. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-0025.2012.01160.x
- Issue published online: 12 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 12 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!