Support for this article was provided by Grant R01 MH070689 from the National Institute of Mental Health to Luis H. Zayas. Additional support was provided by the Center for Latino Family Research. The authors extend their gratitude to the adolescent girls and their families who participated in this study.
Sacrifice for the Sake of the Family: Expressions of Familism by Latina Teens in the Context of Suicide
Article first published online: 12 AUG 2012
© 2012 American Orthopsychiatric Association
American Journal of Orthopsychiatry
Volume 82, Issue 3, pages 319–327, July 2012
How to Cite
Nolle, A. P., Gulbas, L., Kuhlberg, J. A. and Zayas, L. H. (2012), Sacrifice for the Sake of the Family: Expressions of Familism by Latina Teens in the Context of Suicide. American Journal of Orthopsychiatry, 82: 319–327. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-0025.2012.01166.x
- Issue published online: 12 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 12 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!