The research on which this article is based was made possible through funding from PLAN Netherlands. The authors thank Dr. van Ommeren and Dr. William Stiles for their initial input in study design and Dr. Tom van Yperen for his comments on the manuscript.
Potential Treatment Mechanisms of Counseling for Children in Burundi: A Series of n = 1 Studies
Version of Record online: 12 AUG 2012
© 2012 American Orthopsychiatric Association
American Journal of Orthopsychiatry
Volume 82, Issue 3, pages 338–348, July 2012
How to Cite
Jordans, M. J. D., Komproe, I. H., Smallegange, E., Ntamatumba, P., Tol, W. A. and De Jong, J. T. V. M. (2012), Potential Treatment Mechanisms of Counseling for Children in Burundi: A Series of n = 1 Studies. American Journal of Orthopsychiatry, 82: 338–348. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-0025.2012.01171.x
- Issue online: 12 AUG 2012
- Version of Record online: 12 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.