The writing of this article was supported by the Office of Academic Affiliations, Advanced Fellowship Program in Mental Illness Research and Treatment, Department of Veterans Affairs. The research is based, in part, on the first author’s dissertation that was supported by a Dissertation Fellowship awarded by the Department of Psychology and Graduate College at Bowling Green State University.
Emerging Adults’ Perspectives on Their Relationships With Mothers With Mental Illness: Implications for Caregiving
Version of Record online: 8 OCT 2012
© 2012 American Orthopsychiatric Association
American Journal of Orthopsychiatry
Volume 82, Issue 4, pages 542–549, October 2012
How to Cite
Abraham, K. M. and Stein, C. H. (2012), Emerging Adults’ Perspectives on Their Relationships With Mothers With Mental Illness: Implications for Caregiving. American Journal of Orthopsychiatry, 82: 542–549. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-0025.2012.01175.x
- Issue online: 8 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 8 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!