The writing of this article was supported by the Office of Academic Affiliations, Advanced Fellowship Program in Mental Illness Research and Treatment, Department of Veterans Affairs. The research is based, in part, on the first author’s dissertation that was supported by a Dissertation Fellowship awarded by the Department of Psychology and Graduate College at Bowling Green State University.
Emerging Adults’ Perspectives on Their Relationships With Mothers With Mental Illness: Implications for Caregiving
Article first published online: 8 OCT 2012
© 2012 American Orthopsychiatric Association
American Journal of Orthopsychiatry
Volume 82, Issue 4, pages 542–549, October 2012
How to Cite
Abraham, K. M. and Stein, C. H. (2012), Emerging Adults’ Perspectives on Their Relationships With Mothers With Mental Illness: Implications for Caregiving. American Journal of Orthopsychiatry, 82: 542–549. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-0025.2012.01175.x
- Issue published online: 8 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 8 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.