The research on which this article is based was supported by a Graduate Research Fellowship from the National Science Foundation to Justin A. Lavner. We are grateful to Susan Edelstein and the Adoptions Division of the Los Angeles County Department of Children and Family Services for their support of this project. We thank Cameron Neece for valuable suggestions and comments on a previous version of this article. Portions of this article were presented at the annual meeting of the American Psychological Association, Washington, DC, August 2011.
Can Gay and Lesbian Parents Promote Healthy Development in High-Risk Children Adopted From Foster Care?
Article first published online: 8 OCT 2012
© 2012 American Orthopsychiatric Association
American Journal of Orthopsychiatry
Volume 82, Issue 4, pages 465–472, October 2012
How to Cite
Lavner, J. A., Waterman, J. and Peplau, L. A. (2012), Can Gay and Lesbian Parents Promote Healthy Development in High-Risk Children Adopted From Foster Care?. American Journal of Orthopsychiatry, 82: 465–472. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-0025.2012.01176.x
- Issue published online: 8 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 8 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.