The research on which this article is based was supported by a Graduate Research Fellowship from the National Science Foundation to Justin A. Lavner. We are grateful to Susan Edelstein and the Adoptions Division of the Los Angeles County Department of Children and Family Services for their support of this project. We thank Cameron Neece for valuable suggestions and comments on a previous version of this article. Portions of this article were presented at the annual meeting of the American Psychological Association, Washington, DC, August 2011.
Can Gay and Lesbian Parents Promote Healthy Development in High-Risk Children Adopted From Foster Care?
Version of Record online: 8 OCT 2012
© 2012 American Orthopsychiatric Association
American Journal of Orthopsychiatry
Volume 82, Issue 4, pages 465–472, October 2012
How to Cite
Lavner, J. A., Waterman, J. and Peplau, L. A. (2012), Can Gay and Lesbian Parents Promote Healthy Development in High-Risk Children Adopted From Foster Care?. American Journal of Orthopsychiatry, 82: 465–472. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-0025.2012.01176.x
- Issue online: 8 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 8 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!