This research was supported in part by the Jane B. Aron Doctoral Fellowship awarded to Kelly A. Williams by the National Association of Social Workers Foundation in 2008.
Unmet Health and Mental Health Need Among Adolescents: The Roles of Sexual Minority Status and Child–Parent Connectedness
Article first published online: 8 OCT 2012
© 2012 American Orthopsychiatric Association
American Journal of Orthopsychiatry
Volume 82, Issue 4, pages 473–481, October 2012
How to Cite
Williams, K. A. and Chapman, M. V. (2012), Unmet Health and Mental Health Need Among Adolescents: The Roles of Sexual Minority Status and Child–Parent Connectedness. American Journal of Orthopsychiatry, 82: 473–481. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-0025.2012.01182.x
- Issue published online: 8 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 8 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.