This research was supported in part by the Jane B. Aron Doctoral Fellowship awarded to Kelly A. Williams by the National Association of Social Workers Foundation in 2008.
Unmet Health and Mental Health Need Among Adolescents: The Roles of Sexual Minority Status and Child–Parent Connectedness
Version of Record online: 8 OCT 2012
© 2012 American Orthopsychiatric Association
American Journal of Orthopsychiatry
Volume 82, Issue 4, pages 473–481, October 2012
How to Cite
Williams, K. A. and Chapman, M. V. (2012), Unmet Health and Mental Health Need Among Adolescents: The Roles of Sexual Minority Status and Child–Parent Connectedness. American Journal of Orthopsychiatry, 82: 473–481. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-0025.2012.01182.x
- Issue online: 8 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 8 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!