Parental Practices and Political Violence: The Protective Role of Parental Warmth and Authority-Control in Jewish and Arab Israeli Children
Version of Record online: 8 OCT 2012
© 2012 American Orthopsychiatric Association
American Journal of Orthopsychiatry
Volume 82, Issue 4, pages 550–561, October 2012
How to Cite
Lavi, I. and Slone, M. (2012), Parental Practices and Political Violence: The Protective Role of Parental Warmth and Authority-Control in Jewish and Arab Israeli Children. American Journal of Orthopsychiatry, 82: 550–561. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-0025.2012.01183.x
- Issue online: 8 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 8 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!