This project was funded by a grant from the Washington State Department of Health, Tobacco Prevention and Control Program.
Understanding Sexual Orientation Health Disparities in Smoking: A Population-Based Analysis
Article first published online: 8 OCT 2012
© 2012 American Orthopsychiatric Association
American Journal of Orthopsychiatry
Volume 82, Issue 4, pages 482–493, October 2012
How to Cite
Balsam, K. F., Beadnell, B. and Riggs, K. R. (2012), Understanding Sexual Orientation Health Disparities in Smoking: A Population-Based Analysis. American Journal of Orthopsychiatry, 82: 482–493. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-0025.2012.01186.x
- Issue published online: 8 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 8 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!