This project was funded by a grant from the Washington State Department of Health, Tobacco Prevention and Control Program.
Understanding Sexual Orientation Health Disparities in Smoking: A Population-Based Analysis
Version of Record online: 8 OCT 2012
© 2012 American Orthopsychiatric Association
American Journal of Orthopsychiatry
Volume 82, Issue 4, pages 482–493, October 2012
How to Cite
Balsam, K. F., Beadnell, B. and Riggs, K. R. (2012), Understanding Sexual Orientation Health Disparities in Smoking: A Population-Based Analysis. American Journal of Orthopsychiatry, 82: 482–493. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-0025.2012.01186.x
- Issue online: 8 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 8 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!