Automated Analysis of Feline Platelets in Whole Blood, Including Platelet Count, Mean Platelet Volume, and Activation State
Article first published online: 23 FEB 2009
© 1998 American Society for Veterinary Pathology
Veterinary Clinical Pathology
Volume 27, Issue 1, pages 2–9, March 1998
How to Cite
Zelmanovic, D. and Hetherington, E. J. (1998), Automated Analysis of Feline Platelets in Whole Blood, Including Platelet Count, Mean Platelet Volume, and Activation State. Veterinary Clinical Pathology, 27: 2–9. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-165X.1998.tb01071.x
- Issue published online: 23 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 23 FEB 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!