Clinical Assessment of Acid-Base Status: Comparison of the Henderson-Hasselbalch and Strong Ion Approaches
Version of Record online: 5 MAR 2008
Veterinary Clinical Pathology
Volume 29, Issue 4, pages 115–128, December 2000
How to Cite
Constable, P. D. (2000), Clinical Assessment of Acid-Base Status: Comparison of the Henderson-Hasselbalch and Strong Ion Approaches. Veterinary Clinical Pathology, 29: 115–128. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-165X.2000.tb00241.x
- Issue online: 5 MAR 2008
- Version of Record online: 5 MAR 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!