Validation of a Chemiluminescent Enzyme Immunometric Assay for Plasma Adrenocorticotropic Hormone in the Dog
Article first published online: 5 MAR 2008
Veterinary Clinical Pathology
Volume 32, Issue 4, pages 180–187, December 2003
How to Cite
Scott-Moncrieff, J. C., Koshko, M. A., Brown, J. A., Hill, K. and Refsal, K. R. (2003), Validation of a Chemiluminescent Enzyme Immunometric Assay for Plasma Adrenocorticotropic Hormone in the Dog. Veterinary Clinical Pathology, 32: 180–187. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-165X.2003.tb00333.x
- Issue published online: 5 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 5 MAR 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!