Mycobacterium tuberculosis infection in a dog from Africa
Article first published online: 5 MAR 2008
Veterinary Clinical Pathology
Volume 33, Issue 3, pages 177–181, September 2004
How to Cite
Turinelli, V., Ledieu, D., Guilbaud, L., Marchal, T., Magnol, J. P. and Fournel-Fleury, C. (2004), Mycobacterium tuberculosis infection in a dog from Africa. Veterinary Clinical Pathology, 33: 177–181. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-165X.2004.tb00371.x
- Issue published online: 5 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 5 MAR 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!