Plasma interleukin-6 response is predictive for severity and mortality in canine systemic inflammatory response syndrome and sepsis
Article first published online: 16 SEP 2008
Veterinary Clinical Pathology
Volume 36, Issue 3, pages 253–260, September 2007
How to Cite
Rau,, S., Kohn,, B., Richter,, C., Fenske,, N., Küchenhoff,, H., Hartmann,, K., Härtle,, S., Kaspers,, B. and Hirschberger, J. (2007), Plasma interleukin-6 response is predictive for severity and mortality in canine systemic inflammatory response syndrome and sepsis. Veterinary Clinical Pathology, 36: 253–260. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-165X.2007.tb00220.x
- Issue published online: 16 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 16 SEP 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!