Identification of neoplastic cells in blood using the Sysmex XT-2000iV: a preliminary step in the diagnosis of canine leukemia
Article first published online: 10 MAR 2010
©2010 American Society for Veterinary Clinical Pathology
Veterinary Clinical Pathology
Volume 39, Issue 2, pages 169–179, June 2010
How to Cite
Gelain, M. E., Rossi, G., Giori, L., Comazzi, S. and Paltrinieri, S. (2010), Identification of neoplastic cells in blood using the Sysmex XT-2000iV: a preliminary step in the diagnosis of canine leukemia. Veterinary Clinical Pathology, 39: 169–179. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-165X.2010.00214.x
- Issue published online: 1 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 10 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!