What is your diagnosis? Discrepancy in platelet counts determined using a Sysmex XT-2000 iV hematology analyzer
Article first published online: 14 JUL 2010
©2010 American Society for Veterinary Clinical Pathology
Veterinary Clinical Pathology
Volume 39, Issue 3, pages 395–396, September 2010
How to Cite
Tvedten, H. (2010), What is your diagnosis? Discrepancy in platelet counts determined using a Sysmex XT-2000 iV hematology analyzer. Veterinary Clinical Pathology, 39: 395–396. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-165X.2010.00240.x
- Issue published online: 1 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 14 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!