Analytical validation of an ELISA for measurement of canine pancreas-specific lipase
Article first published online: 2 AUG 2010
©2010 American Society for Veterinary Clinical Pathology
Veterinary Clinical Pathology
Volume 39, Issue 3, pages 346–353, September 2010
How to Cite
Huth, S. P., Relford, R., Steiner, J. M., Strong-Townsend, M. I. and Williams, D. A. (2010), Analytical validation of an ELISA for measurement of canine pancreas-specific lipase. Veterinary Clinical Pathology, 39: 346–353. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-165X.2010.00245.x
- Issue published online: 1 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 2 AUG 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!