Spatial distribution of seroprevalence for Anaplasma phagocytophilum, Borrelia burgdorferi, Ehrlichia canis, and Dirofilaria immitis in dogs in Washington, Oregon, and California
Article first published online: 9 AUG 2011
©2011 American Society for Veterinary Clinical Pathology
Veterinary Clinical Pathology
Volume 40, Issue 3, pages 293–302, September 2011
How to Cite
Carrade, D., Foley, J., Sullivan, M., Foley, C. W. and Sykes, J. E. (2011), Spatial distribution of seroprevalence for Anaplasma phagocytophilum, Borrelia burgdorferi, Ehrlichia canis, and Dirofilaria immitis in dogs in Washington, Oregon, and California. Veterinary Clinical Pathology, 40: 293–302. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-165X.2011.00334.x
- Issue published online: 2 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 9 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!