Reference intervals for biochemical analytes in serum and heparinized plasma and serum protein fractions in adult alpacas (Vicugna pacos)
Version of Record online: 24 OCT 2011
© 2011 American Society for Veterinary Clinical Pathology
Veterinary Clinical Pathology
Volume 40, Issue 4, pages 538–548, December 2011
How to Cite
Dawson, D. R., DeFrancisco, R. J., Mix, S. D. and Stokol, T. (2011), Reference intervals for biochemical analytes in serum and heparinized plasma and serum protein fractions in adult alpacas (Vicugna pacos). Veterinary Clinical Pathology, 40: 538–548. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-165X.2011.00361.x
- Issue online: 2 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 24 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 APR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 15 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 5 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!