Processing of equine bone marrow using the automated MarrowXpress System: RBC depletion, volume reduction, and mononuclear cell recovery
Version of Record online: 3 NOV 2011
© 2011 American Society for Veterinary Clinical Pathology
Veterinary Clinical Pathology
Volume 40, Issue 4, pages 444–449, December 2011
How to Cite
Owens, S. D., Burges, J., Johns, J. L., Carrade, D. D., Galuppo, L. D., Librach, F. and Borjesson, D. L. (2011), Processing of equine bone marrow using the automated MarrowXpress System: RBC depletion, volume reduction, and mononuclear cell recovery. Veterinary Clinical Pathology, 40: 444–449. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-165X.2011.00368.x
- Issue online: 2 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 3 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 16 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 30 NOV 2010
- UC–Davis Center for Equine Health
- Stem Cell Regenerative Medicine Group
- Thermogenesis Corp., Rancho Cordova, CA
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!