Effect of recombinant canine interleukin-6 and interleukin-8 on tissue factor procoagulant activity in canine peripheral blood mononuclear cells and purified canine monocytes
Version of Record online: 21 JUN 2012
© 2012 American Society for Veterinary Clinical Pathology
Veterinary Clinical Pathology
Volume 41, Issue 3, pages 325–335, September 2012
How to Cite
Ogasawara, S., Daddona, J. L., Trimpert, J. and Stokol, T. (2012), Effect of recombinant canine interleukin-6 and interleukin-8 on tissue factor procoagulant activity in canine peripheral blood mononuclear cells and purified canine monocytes. Veterinary Clinical Pathology, 41: 325–335. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-165X.2012.00437.x
- Issue online: 6 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 21 JUN 2012
- Morris Animal Foundation. Grant Number: MAF #DO7CA-047
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!