Diagnostic accuracy of the Rivalta test for feline infectious peritonitis
Version of Record online: 22 AUG 2012
© 2012 American Society for Veterinary Clinical Pathology
Veterinary Clinical Pathology
Volume 41, Issue 4, pages 558–567, December 2012
How to Cite
Fischer, Y., Sauter-Louis, C. and Hartmann, K. (2012), Diagnostic accuracy of the Rivalta test for feline infectious peritonitis. Veterinary Clinical Pathology, 41: 558–567. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-165X.2012.00464.x
- Issue online: 14 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 22 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!