Serum cardiac troponin I concentrations in dogs with leishmaniasis: correlation with age and clinicopathologic abnormalities
Article first published online: 12 SEP 2012
© 2012 American Society for Veterinary Clinical Pathology
Veterinary Clinical Pathology
Volume 41, Issue 4, pages 568–574, December 2012
How to Cite
Silvestrini, P., Piviani, M., Alberola, J., Rodríguez-Cortés, A., Planellas, M., Roura, X., O'Brien, P. J. and Pastor, J. (2012), Serum cardiac troponin I concentrations in dogs with leishmaniasis: correlation with age and clinicopathologic abnormalities. Veterinary Clinical Pathology, 41: 568–574. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-165X.2012.00467.x
- Issue published online: 14 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 12 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!