Estimates of biological variation in routinely measured biochemical analytes in clinically healthy dogs
Article first published online: 1 OCT 2012
© 2012 American Society for Veterinary Clinical Pathology
Veterinary Clinical Pathology
Volume 41, Issue 4, pages 541–547, December 2012
How to Cite
Ruaux, C. G., Carney, P. C., Suchodolski, J. S. and Steiner, J. M. (2012), Estimates of biological variation in routinely measured biochemical analytes in clinically healthy dogs. Veterinary Clinical Pathology, 41: 541–547. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-165x.2012.00473.x
- Issue published online: 14 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 1 OCT 2012
- Oregon State University
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!