Educating Adaptable Minds: How Diversified Are the Thinking Preferences of Interior Design Students?
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2010
© Copyright 2010, Interior Design Educators Council
Journal of Interior Design
Volume 35, Issue 3, pages 21–32, May 2010
How to Cite
Meneely, J. (2010), Educating Adaptable Minds: How Diversified Are the Thinking Preferences of Interior Design Students?. Journal of Interior Design, 35: 21–32. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-1668.2010.01040.x
- Issue online: 28 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2010
- Received July 29, 2009; revised January 26, 2010; accepted February 7, 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!