Department of Veterinary Clinical Sciences, School of Veterinary Medicine, Louisiana State University, Baton Rouge, LA 70803
Triglyceride, Insulin, and Cortisol Responses of Ponies to Fasting and Dexamethasone Administration
Version of Record online: 5 FEB 2008
Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Volume 5, Issue 1, pages 15–22, January 1991
How to Cite
Freestone, J. F., Wolfsheimer, K. J., Ford, R. B., Church, G. and Bessin, R. (1991), Triglyceride, Insulin, and Cortisol Responses of Ponies to Fasting and Dexamethasone Administration. Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 5: 15–22. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-1676.1991.tb00925.x
- Issue online: 5 FEB 2008
- Version of Record online: 5 FEB 2008
- 2Treatment and diagnosis of hyperlipemia and hyperlipidemia. Proceedings of the American Association of Equine Practice 1982; 27:323–329.
- 3Hyperlipemia and hyperlipidemia in horses, ponies, and donkeys. Compendium on Continuing Education for the Practicing Veterinarian 1982; 4:S321–S327.
- 7Hyperlipemia in pony mares. Mod Vet Pract 1982; 63:467–470., , , et al.
- 9Metabolic and Endocrine Physiology. Year Book Medical Publishers, Chicago : 1987; 297–307.,
- 12Current Therapy in Equine Medicine. Philadelphia : WB Saunders, 1983; 169–170.
- 19Estimation of the box correction for degrees of freedom from sample data in the randomized block and split plot designs. J Educ Stat 1976; 1:69–82.,
- 23The small intestine of the horse: Analysis of oral glucose tolerance tests - the effects of massive small intestine resection. Proceedings of the Equine Nutritional Physiology Symposium, Lexington, Kentucky, 1983; 8: 234–239., , , et al.
- 26Principles of Internal Medicine. San Francisco : McGraw Hill, 1987; 1658–1659.,