Department of Clinical Studies, Animal Health Trust, P.O. Box 5, Newmarket Suffolk, England CB8 7DW
Measurements of the Accuracy of Clinical Diagnoses of Equine Neurologic Disease
Version of Record online: 5 FEB 2008
© 1991 American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Volume 5, Issue 6, pages 332–334, November 1991
How to Cite
Mayhew, I. G. (1991), Measurements of the Accuracy of Clinical Diagnoses of Equine Neurologic Disease. Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 5: 332–334. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-1676.1991.tb03146.x
- Issue online: 5 FEB 2008
- Version of Record online: 5 FEB 2008
- 1Veterinary Medicine, A Textbook of the Diseases of Cattle, Sheep, Pigs and Horses. 5th ed. Philadelphia , PA : Lea and Febiger, 1979; 24., ,
- 4Veterinary Epidemiology. London : Butterworth and Co, 1986; 104–105, 181–184.
- 5Spinal cord disease in the horse. Cornell Vet 1978; 68(suppl. 6):1–207., , , et al.
- 6Statistical methods for Rates and Proportions. Probability and Mathematical Statistics Series: New York , NY : J Wiley & Sons, 1981; 13–18.