DVM, MS, North Carolina State University, College of Veterinary Medicine, 4700 Hillsborough Street, Raleigh, NC 27606.
Pharmacokinetic and Phase I Evaluation of Carboplatin in Dogs
Version of Record online: 5 FEB 2008
Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Volume 7, Issue 4, pages 235–240, July 1993
How to Cite
Page, R. L., McEntee, M. C., George, S. L., Williams, P. L., Heidner, G. L., Novotney, C. A., Riviere, J. E., Dewhirst, M. W. and Thrall, D. E. (1993), Pharmacokinetic and Phase I Evaluation of Carboplatin in Dogs. Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 7: 235–240. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-1676.1993.tb01013.x
- Issue online: 5 FEB 2008
- Version of Record online: 5 FEB 2008
- October 23, 1991.
- 12Pharmacokinetics, 2nd ed. New York : Marcel Dekker, 1982; 409–417., .
- 13Introduction to Calculus and Analysis. New York : Wiley Interscience, 1965; 483., .
- 15Analysis of Binary Data, 23rd ed. London : Methuen and Co, 1989; 158–161., .
- 17A novel pharmacodynamically based approach to dose optimization of carboplatin when used in combination with etoposide. J Clin One 1989; 17:1896–1902., , , et al.
- 18Carboplatin dosage: prospective evaluation of a simple formula based on renal function. J Clin One 1989; 17:1748–1756., , , et al.