Department of Medicine, The Animal Medical Center, 510 East 62nd St, New York, NY 10021
Acute Tumor Lysis Syndrome in a Cat With Lymphoma
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
© 1996 American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Volume 10, Issue 6, pages 409–411, November 1996
How to Cite
Calia, C. M., Hohenhaus, A. E., Fox, P. R. and Meleo, K. A. (1996), Acute Tumor Lysis Syndrome in a Cat With Lymphoma. Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 10: 409–411. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-1676.1996.tb02089.x
- Issue online: 28 JUN 2008
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
- Accepted February 19, 1996
- 1TNM Classification of Tumours in Domestic Animals. Geneva , Switzerland : World Health Organization; 1980:46–47.
- 5Acute tumor lysis syndrome following treatment of canine lymphoma. J Am Anim Hosp Assoc 1988;24:691–696.,
- 8CenterSA. Pathophysiology, laboratory diagnosis, and diseases of the liver. In: EttingerSJ, FeldmanEC, eds. Textbook of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 4th ed. Philadelphia , PA : WB Saunders; 1995:1290–1291.
- 9LulichJP, OsborneCA, BartgesJW, et al. Canine lower urinary tract disorders. In: EttingerSJ, FeldmanEC, eds. Textbook of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 4th ed. Philadelphia , PA : WB Saunders; 1995:1852–1853.