Marion DuPont Scott Equine Medical Center, Old Waterford Road, PO Box 1938, Leesburg, VA 22075.
Prognosis for Neonatal Foals in an Intensive Care Unit
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Volume 11, Issue 3, pages 183–188, May 1997
How to Cite
Furr, M., Tinker, M. K. and Edens, L. (1997), Prognosis for Neonatal Foals in an Intensive Care Unit. Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 11: 183–188. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-1676.1997.tb00088.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Accepted April 25, 1996
- 2Development and evaluation of a scoring system predicting mortality in premature and immature equine neonates undergoing intensive care. Proceedings, International Society of Veterinary Perinatology Meeting, Orlando, FL, 1988., ,
- 4EPI-INFO 6. Atlanta, Centers for Disease Control, 1994.
- 5Equine Clinical Neonatology. Philadelphia , PA : Lea & Febiger; 1990:309–311., ,
- 10Handbook of Neonatology, 2nd ed. Chicago , IL : Year Book Medical Publishers; 1987:77–81.,
- 11Haematological changes in the neonatal period of normal and induced premature foals. J Reprod Fertil 1982;32:537–544(suppl)., ,