Department of Food Animal and Equine Medicine, College of Veterinary Medicine, North Carolina State University, Raleigh, NC 27606; e-mail: jmaLgayle@unity.ncsu.edu.
Factors Associated with Survival in Septicemic Foals: 65 Cases (1988–1995)
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
© 1998 American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Volume 12, Issue 3, pages 140–146, May 1998
How to Cite
Gayle, J. M., Cohen, N. D. and Chaffin, M. K. (1998), Factors Associated with Survival in Septicemic Foals: 65 Cases (1988–1995). Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 12: 140–146. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-1676.1998.tb02109.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Accepted October 27, 1997
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!