Department of Clinical Sciences, College of Veterinary Medicine, Cornell University, Ithaca, NY 14853–6401
A Syndrome Resembling Idiopathic Noncirrhotic Portal Hypertension in 4 Young Doberman Pinschers
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
© 1998 American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Volume 12, Issue 3, pages 147–156, May 1998
How to Cite
DeMarco, J., Center, S. A., Dykes, N., Yeager, A. E., Kornreich, B., Gschrey, E., Credille, K. A., Guffroy, M., del Piero, F. and Valentine, B. A. (1998), A Syndrome Resembling Idiopathic Noncirrhotic Portal Hypertension in 4 Young Doberman Pinschers. Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 12: 147–156. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-1676.1998.tb02110.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Accepted February 24, 1997
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!