Ultrasound-Guided Fine-Needle Aspiration of Focal Parenchymal Lesions of the Lung in Dogs and Cats
Article first published online: 5 FEB 2008
© 1998 American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Volume 12, Issue 5, pages 338–342, September 1998
How to Cite
Wood, E. F., O'Brien, R. T. and Young, K. M. (1998), Ultrasound-Guided Fine-Needle Aspiration of Focal Parenchymal Lesions of the Lung in Dogs and Cats. Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 12: 338–342. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-1676.1998.tb02132.x
- Issue published online: 5 FEB 2008
- Article first published online: 5 FEB 2008
- Accepted August 26, 1997
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!