Hyperthyroidism Associated with a Thyroid Adenocarcinoma in a 21-Year-Old Gelding
Version of Record online: 5 FEB 2008
© 1998 American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Volume 12, Issue 6, pages 475–477, November 1998
How to Cite
Ramirez, S., McClure, J. J., Moore, R. M., Wolfsheimer, K. J., Gaunt, S. D., Mirza, M. H. and Taylor, W. (1998), Hyperthyroidism Associated with a Thyroid Adenocarcinoma in a 21-Year-Old Gelding. Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 12: 475–477. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-1676.1998.tb02153.x
- Issue online: 5 FEB 2008
- Version of Record online: 5 FEB 2008
- Accepted April 23, 1998
- 3Clinical and diagnostic features of thyroid disease in horses. 11th ACVIM Forum, Washington. DC. May 1993.
- 4Tumors of the endocrine glands. In: MoultonJE. ed. Tumors in Domestic Animals, 3rd ed. Berkeley . CA : University of California Press: 1990:553–639.
- 7Diagnosing and treating thyroid adenoma in a horse. Vet Med 1987;82:1252–1256., ,
- 8Oncology of the horse. In: KoblukCN, AmesTR, GeorRJ, eds. The Horse. Philadelphia , PA : WB Saunders: 1995:1111–1136.
- 11Hyperthyroid diseases. In: EttingerSJ, ed. Textbook of Veterinary Internal Medicine. Philadelphia . PA : WB Saunders: 1993:1466–1501.
- 14Update on hyperthyroidism in cats. 13th ACVIM Forum, Orlando. FL, May 1995.
- 15Determination of free T4 by dialysis as an aid in diagnosis of mild hyperthyroidism in cats. 13th ACVIM Forum, Orlando, FL, May 1995., ,
- 17New tests for the diagnosis of thyroid disease. 14th ACVIM Forum, San Antonio. TX, May 1996.
- 18Thyroid testing in dogs. Canine Pract 1990;20:12–16.