A Retrospective Study of Ehrlichiosis in 62 Dogs from North Carolina and Virginia
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
© 1999 American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Volume 13, Issue 3, pages 194–201, May 1999
How to Cite
Frank, J. R. and Breitschwerdt, E. B. (1999), A Retrospective Study of Ehrlichiosis in 62 Dogs from North Carolina and Virginia. Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 13: 194–201. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-1676.1999.tb02178.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Received February 10, 1997; Revised December 1998; Accepted December 22, 1998
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!