The Efficacy of L-Deprenyl in Dogs with Pituitary-Dependent Hyperadrenocorticism
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
© 1999 American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Volume 13, Issue 4, pages 291–301, July 1999
How to Cite
Reusch, C. E., Steffen, T. and Hoerauf, A. (1999), The Efficacy of L-Deprenyl in Dogs with Pituitary-Dependent Hyperadrenocorticism. Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 13: 291–301. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-1676.1999.tb02184.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Received September 30, 1996; Revised May 15, 1998 and December 16, 1998; Accepted February 4, 1999
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!