Retrospective Evaluation of Urinary Tract Infection in 42 Dogs with Hyperadrenocorticism or Diabetes Mellitus or Both
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
© 1999 American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Volume 13, Issue 6, pages 557–560, November 1999
How to Cite
Forrester, S. D., Troy, G. C., Dalton, M. N., Huffman, J. W. and Holtzman, G. (1999), Retrospective Evaluation of Urinary Tract Infection in 42 Dogs with Hyperadrenocorticism or Diabetes Mellitus or Both. Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 13: 557–560. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-1676.1999.tb02209.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Revised April 20, 1999; Accepted June 18, 1999
- 1Antepubic cystocentesis in the dog: An aseptic technique for routine collection of urine. Calif Vet 1976;30:50–52.
- 7Diagnosis and medical management of canine Cush-ing's syndrome: A study of 57 consecutive cases. J Am Anim Hosp Assoc 1982; 18:707–716.
- 11Bacterial infections of the urinary tract. In: EttingerSJ, FeldmanEC, eds. Textbook of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 4th ed. Philadelphia , PA : WB Saunders; 1995: 1775–1788.,
- 12Laboratory findings in urinary tract infections. Vet Clin North Am Sm Anim Pract 1979;9:729–748.,
- 13UnifyPow: A SAS macro for sample-size analysis. Proceedings of the 22nd SAS Users Group International Conference; 1997: 1353–1358.
- 15Bacterial infections of the canine and feline urinary tract. In: OsborneCA, FincoDR, eds. Canine and Feline Nephrology and Urology. Baltimore , MD : Williams & Wilkins; 1995: 759–797.,
- 16Hyperadrenocorticism (Cushing's syndrome). In: FeldmanEC, NelsonRW, eds. Canine and Feline Endocrinology and Reproduction, 2nd ed. Philadelphia , PA : WB Saunders; 1996: 187–265.,