Effect of Spaying and Timing of Spaying on Survival of Dogs with Mammary Carcinoma
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Volume 14, Issue 3, pages 266–270, May 2000
How to Cite
Sorenmo, K. U., Shofer, F. S. and Goldschmidt, M. H. (2000), Effect of Spaying and Timing of Spaying on Survival of Dogs with Mammary Carcinoma. Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 14: 266–270. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-1676.2000.tb01165.x
- Issue online: 28 JUN 2008
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
- Revised September 27, 1999; Accepted December 14, 1999
- 4Prognostic factors in canine mammary tumors. Semin Vet Med Surg 1986;1:25–32.,
- 5Canine mammary neoplasia: Prognostic indicators and response to surgical therapy. J Am Anim Hosp Assoc 1989;25:540–546.,
- 12Cancer of the breast. In: DeVitaVT, HellmanS., RosenbergSA, eds. Cancer Principles and Practice of Oncology, 2nd ed. Philadelphia , PA : JB Lippin-cott; 1985: 1119–1179., , ,
- 14Mammary carcinoma in dog: Update on biology and therapy. Proceedings from the 12th American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine forum; 1994: 884–886.
- 18Occurrence of tumors in domestic animals. Data from 12 United States and Canadian colleges in veterinary medicine. J Natl Cancer Inst 1971;43:1333–1344.,
- 20Tumors and dysplasias of the mammary gland. Bull World Health Org 1973;50:111–113.,
- 22Statistical Models and Methods for Lifetime Data. New York : John Wiley and Sons; 1982.
- 23Regression models and life-tables (with discussion). J R Stat Soc Ser B 1972;34:187–220.
- 27Steroids, growth factors and cell cycle controls in breast cancer. In: LippmanME, DicksonRB, eds. Regulatory Mechanisms in Breast Cancer: Advances in Cellular and Molecular Biology of Breast Cancer. Norwell , MA : Kluwer Academic Publishers; 1990: 305–331.,